Monday, January 16, 2017

Chill Out Birthday Invitation with video tutorial

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
Hi everyone,

It's Monday and that means a new Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! This week it's all about "Chill out".



This time I made invitations to my birthday. Last weekend I celebrated it with friends and it was very fun and chill. I always like to send an invitation to invite them to my party. I started with embossing the background with the Ringer stencil. With four different shades of green: Mowed Lawn, Lucky Clover, Peeled Paint and Pine Needles Distress Ink I gave background spme color. And finished with Ground Espresso. That gives it such a different effect.

 

The Pointed Feathers die is retired, but Simon Says Stamp has another cool feathers die like: Feathers Craft. For this card I added an extra layer of cardstock and I have also stamped the edges of the card and doodled around on the second layer. This way it seem like the card has even more layers.

 

VIDEO:



SUPPLIES:

50dollar_voucher_600px
To join in all you need to do is make a project that fits this weeks challenge and you can be the winner of the $50 gift voucher that our amazing sponsor Simon Says Stamp offers. This prize will go to a random entry. So go over to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog, let the DT members inspire you and join in the fun!
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in.

Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram
Instagram
If you use instagram add #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!

http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/

Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

13 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous invitations Sandra!! I wish I lived closer so that I could come to your party too ;-) I love the whole design of this, absolutely gorgeous! :-)

Happy Birthday!! :-D 🎈

luv
Lols x x x

Janeen said...

You got to chill twice. Once while making these fabulous invites and again at your party.

Catherine said...

Love your card, Sandra! Your backgrounds are always amazing and it's so fun to watch you put everything together on your videos. I hope you had an amazing birthday with your family and friends.

Cathie ♥

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

These are the fanciest invites I've seen in a while! Love your brilliant backgrounds and I thought it was so clever of you to go vertical with your Washi!

Maura said...

Great invites for your birthday, Sandra! Love how you went washi vertical this time - you always have a great knack for that! Happy birthday again my friend! Maura

Macarena said...

Loveeeeely! The background is stunning, love the way you embossed it with stencil. Stamoing on vellum is such a cute and soft touch. Hugs, Marzena

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a beautiful invitation card, Sandra. Love the pretty colors and texture on the background. Such a fantastic design! :)

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful invititation and I love how you invite the eye into the background creating great dimension...have a great weekend...hugs kath xxx

Barbara said...

Gorgeous invitation Sandra! love the colors and as always your video is fabulous! Barbara

Emma Williams said...

Fabulous invitation, Sandra and I LOVE that background, it's looks amazing! Hugs :)

Anna-Karin said...

This invitation card is fantastic Sandra! I bet they must have been happy to get such a card. Love the background, it looks really really wonderful with those rings and circles. Hugs!

Marlena M. said...

This is stunning! It has the effect of a shadowbox~love the dimension you achieved and the colors you layered. Happy belated birthday from another January baby ;)

vaiybora said...

I really appreciate your professional approach.These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

หนังดราม่า