Sunday, May 29, 2016

12 tags of 2016 - May

Hi everyone,

It's time for the 12 tags 2016! It's May's turn. Tim has again made a stunning tag out with two techniques from previous years. The tissue tape resist technique of August 2014 and the tattered florals May 2015.
Tim is a master at making gorgeous tags with great techniques. This month is no exception. For my tag I had to experiment a bit with the colors. My first attempt wasn't very successful, the colors were to intense and even with some water I couldn't make it lighter. But my second attempt was much better. I love the colors.

 

The resist of the butterfly is slightly less, the tissue tape has still ink on it, but I think the soft resist is actually very beautiful.
Unfortunately, I don't have the tattered florals die, so I used the little butterflies from the Butterfly Frenzy die instead.

 

SUPPLIES:



Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

6 comments:

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Beautiful tag, Sandra!

Ellie Knol said...

Just in time, but it's gorgeous!

A Pink said...

Gorgeous Take on Tim's tag Sannie. Huge love here for this one.

Béa ScrapTiwi said...

Wahou vraiment splendide !

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!

Sandy said...

You are so dang good!
sandy xx