Saturday, November 28, 2015

12 tags of 2015 - November

Hi everyone,

Yep, I did it again, waited till almost the last day with the November tag from the 12 tags of 2015. Tim has made yet another awesome tag. I like the background technique, it's really cool. But the golden edges are absolutely my favorite.

 
My tag isn't inspired by Autumn. Especially since I don't have a good autumn stamp that I can color in. So I've grabbed the time traveler's set.



For coloring I used no water color paper, but normal cardstock. I've coated it with Multimedium Matt so I can color and blend easily. The only downside of this method is that you can't really build up the color. It makes it a bit more difficult, but that's okay.



The letters Traveler on the black background with the golden edges, reminds me of a comic book logo. As if the Time Traveler is a comic hero. That might very well be true.

SUPPLIES:



Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

8 comments:

Jenny Marples said...

Love your steampunk style version Sandra. Jenny x

Stephanie Rodgers said...

Your version of Tim's tag is awesome!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Cool use of the gent! He looks marvelous here! Great take!

Mylissa Stout said...

Congratulations on your win!....I love your color choices...and your background..with the golden edges too!

sarascloset said...

Love the steampunk look! big Congrats!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Yay you!!! Congrats!!!

Gio said...

Amazing and fabulous tag!

Christi Conley said...

Beautiful work - your coloring is lucious! Huge congratulations on your win ~ Christi
Art without Anxiety {My Personal Blog}