Friday, October 23, 2015

12 tags of 2015 - October

Hi everyone,

The 12 tags are always fun to do, but the month of October with a Halloween tag, that really makes me extra happy! Tim has made for the 12 tags or 2015 - October a masterful tag with his new monster masks. These are so cool, but I'm using the Undertaker for my tag.

For the background, I first created a pattern with most of the Undertaker label and text stamps and I masked the small stamps off. With Spiced Marmalade, Rusty Hinge and Ground Espresso Distress Ink I've colored background.

 

I absolutely love love love the new Undertaker stamp set and so far I've been using this stamp set for all my Halloween projects. And the bigUndertaker is well suited to make it 3D. I stamped the Undertaker three times, and cut out the hat, as the top layer. For the second layer I've cut out the whole Undertaker minus a part of his right jaw. Also cut out the eye sockets, his nose and parts of his jaw cut. The final layer is completely cut out as a whole.





I'm also entering at Frilly & Funkie with this tag.

SUPPLIES:



Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

14 comments:

Terry said...

Oh this is so cool! I love, love, love this tag and the hatted skull is fabulous! I like your take so much better than Tim's! Hugs!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Way cool take!!! LOVE the eyes and that you made this stamp 3D!!!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Fantastic tag, I love the eyes and the dimension you have achieved, fantastic colour too. Tracy x

Stephanie Rodgers said...

Love your version of Tim's tag! The tiny googlie eyes are perfect!

A Pink said...

Fantastic take on tims tag ! Sandra First class x

Marjie Kemper said...

Very fun and spooky - love the 3D-ness of it all.

Shelly Hickox said...

Love this, Sannie! I was thinking the skull stamp would work great for this too - you've shown how perfect it is! You're making me I'd bought that stamp set now too. :) Thanks so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie!

Beulah Bee said...

Creepiest most Halloweeniesh skull-man ever (must be the eyes). Your background is rich!

Unknown said...

So awesome and creepy - love it!

Nancy Dynes said...

I love everything about your spookily gorgeous tag!! Amazing in every way! Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at the Frilly and Funkie Challenge!
Hugs,
Nancy

Jenny Marples said...

This so totally would be a winner for me. LOVE the layering of the skull and beautiful pumpkin background. Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

Zoe Hillman said...

I love your tag, the layered skull and googly eyes gives it creepy lifelike qualities. Brrrr cold shiver! ;) Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.

Mylissa Stout said...

Your tag is way cool....3D and the orange background really makes him pop...
Looking FRIGHTFULLY MARVELOUS!

sarascloset said...

Huge Congratulations for your win at Frilly and Funkie! Truly deserved; I love this tag!