Wednesday, August 8, 2012

12 tags of 2012 August

Hi everyone,

What an amazing tag Tim Holtz made ​​for the 12 tags or 2012! This is one of my favorites! I've combined this tag with the Compendium of Curiosities challenge. Can't believe how time flies! Last week I was in Paris, this week and I'm back home! Have had an awesome time and saw much that I had never seen before. Such as the Catacombs! That was so bizarre but so cool at the same time! Very impressive!


Anyway, now back to the tag. I had so much fun making this tag. Everything went smoothly. I must confess that I've taken the cameo pendant from my Configuration box, because I just had to have it on this tag! The Configuration box will be filled with something I've brought from Paris. So everything is allright ;). The Perfect Pearls Mist technique goes perfectly with this tag! I have used an oval difuser, but I can not manage to get nice impression with them. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, so just cut out some ovals as the frame. I don't have the Tattered Pinecone Die, therefor I used a SVG file from Lettering Delights and cut it with my Silhouette.





Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

16 comments:

anna christensen crafts said...

This is really gorgeous Sandra. I love your layered frame and the cameo is absolutely beautiful. Your flowers are beautiful too. I think that this is one of the loveliest tags that I have seen for this challenge xx

Annie said...

Hi Sandra. Fantastic tag and I agree that your cameo piece is perfect on this tag. I love the perfect pearls mist on your embossing, fabulous colours and flowers. Good luck in the July challenge x

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Love the cameo...great minds!!! Fab take on Tim's tag!!!

CraftLein* - enjoy creativity said...

Hey Sannie,

Wat is íe gaaf geworden!! Prachtig zeg!! En die quilled flowers van LD is gaaf, die lijken zo op die mallen van Die-Namic maar zijn wel betaalbaar!
Ja Parijs vliegt altijd om he, het is ook altijd zo gaaf daar. Mijn streven is altijd om minimaal 1 x per jaar te gaan, gewoon omdat ik zo van die stad hou. Heerlijk door die mooie straatjes heen lopen of 's avonds wat drinken en snacken langs de Seine! hihihi De catacombs is inderdaad heel gaaf, je verwacht niet dat het zo onder Parijs is. Bovendien houden ze daar ook allerlei "feesten", maar daar moet je dan maar net van op de hoogte zijn.
Ik ben benieuwd naar al je verhalen, ik heb zelf ook nog een hoop te vertellen! Ik zie je vanavond bij de bios.
Gaat het nog wat worden met die kast?
Liefs,
Leintje*

Cis-sy said...

Zo hij is echt Super mooi!!! Wauw!!!! en ook heel gaaf gedaan met die hanger!

XOXO

Patricia said...

OHHH WAUWIE mooi zeg Sandra!!!!!
Heel leuk verzonnen.
Groetjes Patricia

Terry said...

Such a pretty take on August's tag! Love the cameo and how you hung it! Very nice!! Hugs!

Marjie Kemper said...

How beautiful! Love your flowers, and the way you've hung the new sentiment stick on the chain. Very cool placement like that!

toni said...

Gorgeous! I've just been looking at some the tags for the august challenge and there are some fabulous pieces of work yours included.

Words and Pictures said...

Wow, the teal background behind the cameo is fabulous, and I love the flower colours zinging against the subtle neutral base of the tag.
Alison x

Anna-Karin said...

Fabulous tag! Love how you hung the cameo with the word plate. Stunning background and flowers. TFS!

Maria said...

Wow. This one takes the cake. You did a stunning job on the August tag!

Maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Beautiful tag Sannie - what a fab cameo love how you threaded it through the word bar.

Aquarius said...

This is a gorgeous take on the 12 tags August

Katy said...

This is so pretty! I love the cameo and the flowers! Thanks for stopping by! :)