Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Feel better soon!

Hi everyone,

First of all I want to wish my friends from America a very happy 4th of July! That it may be a great party today/tonight.

Today I've made a get well card for a dear friend of mine. It had to become a happy card, because I want to cheer her up. The first photo's I took where way to dark, so I went outside and made some new ones. The colors still aren't close, but these ones were a bit better...

I've cut out strips of paper to create a sort of template with my Silhouette Cameo. By creating a template, it's very easy to get every strip in place. I've pasted the template on a scrap piece of paper and colored it in with different colors of distress ink and then pasted it on the card. The small drops I made with Dylusions. Open the bottle by screwing the spray cap off and tapping it on the side so that it mades some splashes.




With this card, I participate with:




Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

14 comments:

Terry said...

I am sure this lovely card will cheer up your friend! Love that "feel better" in a bottle! Yes, we will be celebrating the 4th with friends! Have a great day!

Patricia said...

Prachtige kaart Sandra, ik weet zeker dat ze daar van op knapt!
Groetjes Patricia

Dangina Martinez said...

Absolutely Love It! Happy Independents Day.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Anonymous said...

the colors in this are so divine!

CraftLein* - enjoy creativity said...

What a beauty !!! Die stempel is zo leuk hè, je kaart is echt prachtig. Liefs Lein

Cis-sy said...

Mooie kleuren!!!
En je bent echt gek op je vlinders he!! hihi

XOXO

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, love the strips on the background ! I'm sure you're friend will love it. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Sue C x

Marjie Kemper said...

How cool is that?!? Love the ridges and how you colored them. So glad to have you with us at F&F again this week!

Patty Gorka said...

Your friend will certainly enjoy receiving this card! Love your butterflies and that beautiful flower! Thanks for playing at Twisted Tuesday Challenges this week!

Melina said...

How sweet! This is great. Thanks for playing with us at Twisted Tuesdays :)

Sandy said...

Having no idea what a Silhoutte Cameo is or does it is hard for me to understand what you are doing. But I do know that you are extremely creative and I have always liked what you have come up with.I love the splotches of color - you are so artsy fartsy and I love it!
Sandy

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is very pretty; love the burlap!

Thank you for playing along with the Twisted Tuesday Challenge!

Suzanne C said...

Love the happy colors and the sweet little jar of well wishes. Pretty as can be!

Maria said...

You are so sweet, Sannie ... and by the way, CONGRATS on being on the Simon Says Stamp design team!!! Way to go, girl! Soo proud of you and you completely, absolutely belong on there!!