Saturday, June 23, 2012

Tiemo's 2nd Birthday

Hi everyone,

Two days ago Tiemo turned 2. Tiemo is the son of a friend of mine. On sunday he celebrates his birthday and that calls for a birthday card. I found it quite difficult to make a card for a two year old boy. When I knew that I wanted to use that cute frog, the rest came naturally. This background stamp is currently a favorite of mine. I really like it as well as the zigzag punch. Can't use it enough!




 

When I took the pictures I noticed that I had written 2th instead of 2nd. Super silly of me. I don't think Tiemo will blame me for it. He might not even notice it...

With this card I'm entering the following challenges:




Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

15 comments:

Cornelie said...

Ik vind h'm énig!!

crealinedance said...

Hoi dat is een geinige kaart.gr.Nel

Annie said...

What a brilliant birthday card Sandra. I am sure it will be treasured. The frog stamp is brilliant and I love the bunting x

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

It's absolutely adorable, and the fact that his name is on it, is perfect!!!

Dan said...

What a fun card - I love the bunting and the cheery frog :) Thanks for joining us in this week's Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

Patty Gorka said...

Oh, this is really cute! Love the frog and great way to use up your twine. Thanks for playing along this week at Twisted Tuesday Challenge!

Patricia said...

Wat een SUPER vrolijke kaart zeg!!!!
Groetjes Patricia

Marina said...

Your mistake just adds to the cuteness - bet he loves it.

Naomi said...

Heel erg leuk en vrolijk kaartje!
Super leuk die kikker!

Veel Liefs
Naomi

Sandy said...

Okay and now Miss Sandra has made cute!!!! And it is one cute card - I am proud of you oh miss artsy fartsy!!
sandy

Melina said...

This is so sweet! I love the frog, banner and zig zags. Great card! Thanks for playing at Twisted Tuesdays :)

Joanne said...

What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
Joanne xo

Maria said...

Aw, this adorable! Best b-day card for a 2-year old I've ever seen. :)

craftymum said...

Wonderful! Thank you for joining us at HSC for our Distress Inks challenge

Sarah x

Check Hot Shot Craft shop for new items
http://www.hotshotcraft.co.uk/catalog/

CraftLein* - enjoy creativity said...

Deze is zo grappig geworden! Wat een leuke kaart voor onze lieve Tiemo!! Leuk gedaan hoor.

Liefs,
Leintje*